We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This policy explains how any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide us with, will be processed by us.
Data Controller – EcoBunker Ltd, Offices 15 & 17, Moy Road Business Centre, Moy Road, Taffs Well, CF15 7QR, United Kingdom
What is personal data?
- Personal data means any data relating to you provided that you can be identified or are identifiable with such information. For example, personal data includes your name, address, contact numbers, and email addresses. Personal data does not include information of a general nature that does not specifically identify you.
What types of personal data do we collect?
- Web Server and Cookies – When you visit our website our web server, due to technical reasons, automatically collects details of your visit to our site such as information relating to your IP address, date and time of your visit/s, browser usage, operating system and any linked websites you connect through to. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns while on our site only (with no link to any advertisers) and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide the owner with information on how the website is used so that it can be improved if required. Our website uses a standard range of non-invasive cookies. Please note this part of the policy only refers to our website and if you leave our site via a link or otherwise you will then be subject to the policy of that specific website provider. We may also collect and process information you provide by filling in forms on our site at ecobunker.co.uk (our site).
- If you contact us directly by any means (in person/phone/email) we may keep a record of any personal data and general information you provide to us on a voluntary basis at that time for the purposes of providing, operating and managing the business and its services. As an example, this can include name, address, contact numbers, email address, financial details, credit and personal references, employment details, etc.
How we process your data?
- We provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To facilitate and coordinate sales and other services
- To notify you about changes to our service
Where we store your data?
- We store your data on our secure email system.
- We only store your personal data as long as necessary.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
- While we will all take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely, no security system is impenetrable and, due to the inherent nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise, will be absolutely safe from unauthorised access by others. Access to personal data on our databases is subject to reasonable technical safeguards and is restricted to authorised staff on a need to know basis.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose and have to transfer your personal information to necessary third parties.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to, and removal of, your information
- You have the right to obtain access to your personal data stored by us. If we process or use your personal data, we shall endeavour to ensure by implementing suitable measures that your personal data is accurate and up to date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to obtain the rectification of such personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to remove or restrict the processing of your personal data stored by us for example if no legitimate business purpose exists anymore for the data and further storage is not necessary.
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Please contact us on 02920 397472 to request such access.
- If you wish us to remove any personal data we hold about you from our records please contact us on 02920 397472